ZizoMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shodru's GM App

Go down

Shodru's GM App Empty Shodru's GM App

Post  Shodru Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 pm

In-Game Name: Shodru

Do you have any Experience in gms? If so, in which ms?: euhmm LipsMs, EnergyMs HugeMs.

Which GM level are you aiming to be? u can choose but i know alot of commands so maybe i could be 4-5 Razz

Why would you want to be an GM: i want to be a GM to help this server grow up and to make people have fun events. i got experience in being a GM cuz i was lvl 5gm on lipsms and lvl 3 on EnergyMs and level 5 in HugeMs.P.S i know alot of commands. and ID's

Will you abuse your GM power?:Never. thats dumb.

Pretending that you were walking and saw a hacker, how would you react to this situation?: i would make a SS. and post it into the forums (or i would make movie. i will put him in jail if he hacks again i would ban him.

Why should we pick you? What's make you special from any other players?: i know alot of commands. and ID's. i can help people alot.

A Bio about yourself: Hey! my name is Dion, im a boy from Europe, Holland. i'm funny i love it to help people. im learning more ID's. i only need to know 20more Maps and many Monster ID's. if u got more questions. ask me on msn when u want. Dion-Karreman@hotmail.com.

Shodru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum